Monday, March 8, 2010

A Well Needed Break

I was able to get away from the family this past weekend and went scrapbooking with my friends Amy and Laura. We spent the weekend at my brother's house in Rogers as he and his family were vacationing in the Dells. Thanks again guys for letting us crash there! We scrapped, talked, ate, scrapped some more, ate some more and of course talked a lot more! Brian took the girls to Wabasso for a sleepover at Gpa and Gma Salfers. They got to see their cousins, go to a basketball game and hang out with Gpa and Gma. They had tons of fun!! I was so impressed with Brian. He was able to pick up the house, pack 4 GIRLS, himself and left on time. This is all after he took all of them to Rachel's swim lesson at 9:30, brought them home, showered Rachel up and left at 11am. WOW!!!! We all needed a little break from each other and some change of scenery. Caitlin came down with the flu last Sunday night and had it for 2 days, then Emily came down with it on Tuesday and Natalie had some "loose" diapers, I was a little queezy and Rachel ended up going in on Friday to find out she had bronchialitis (sp?) We are soooooo ready for spring! I am somewhat refreshed but totally not motivated today to do anything. It's ok to relax....the house will still stand even if it's not completely clean and the kids will still have clothes to wear tomorrow! So I will enjoy this cloudy day not doing a thing! :) Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, the world will continue to spin and what's one day :) So glad you enjoyed the weekend. We need to get together for scraping soon!

    ReplyDelete