What a beautiful day we had yesterday! It's so nice to be able to have a spring we can actually enjoy! Yesterday after Mass we met up with some friends at 7-mile creek park for grilling and a mean game of kick ball. It was sooooo much fun! It's fun to be able to find something everyone can play! We all had an awesome time and hope to make this a regular thing to do on a Sunday. Sunday's are meant for families-no work just play and fellowship with others. We are going to try very hard to honor this day and do just as God wants us to-enjoy eachother!
I've been trying very hard to load pictures on to this blog from Easter yet and am having a hard time doing so. Maybe it's just our computer, I don't know. But I hope to figure it out soon so I can post some cute pictures of the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment