Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happenings with the Salfer girls

I have been meaning to post Natalie's big news that she's walking for a couple weeks now. She started taking steps around Easter but nothing major. Then in the past week or so she's been on the move. She now prefers to walk rather than crawl. She absolutely loves her new found freedom! She can sure get into alot of things too! For some reason or another she loves to play in the dishwasher-it's fine when the dishes are clean but when they're dirty and she pulls out a spoon to suck on, not so good. she's definitely become more vocal too. No words except mama, baba, dada. Just alot of squaking!

Rachel, Emily and Caitlin have been in gymnastics for the past 6 weeks and have been loving every minute of it. They are all quite good at it-not to boast. I'm not sure where they get their athletic ability. The teachers are super with all the kids. Emily and Caitlin were asked to join in a new program where the teachers hand select girls who they think are ready to take things to the next level-it's called Hot Shots. Its a lot of fun to watch them!

Caitlin is running for student council rep for next years 4th grade class. Yes, 4th grade!!! Seriously?!?! I sure don't feel like I'm old enough for a 4th grader! She had to fill out a questionaire and did a really good job answering the questions. She claims to be hard working and able to get things done. I'm still wondering where she gets that idea! Maybe she's that way at school but I beg to differ when it comes to things at home!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Brian and the girls took me out for my b-day to BW3 in Mankato and I ordered a margarita and the waitress carded me!!!! I was super excited but then wondered how intelligent she was...I was with FOUR kids!!!!!!!! Hmmmm.......

That's all for now....future birthday celebrations to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment