Thursday, December 16, 2010
Snow crazy
We have gotten so much snow in the past week it's unbelievable, considering its only the middle of December. I can remember in the most recent past we were lucky to have snow by christmas. I do have to say though, it's very pretty and peaceful, unless you have to be out driving in it, which I don't. :) St. Peter got at least 7 inches of fresh snow today. I ended up shoveling two times today and it wouldn't be so bad but the snow plows totally fills in the end of the driveway and it is NOT fun to shovel. Also with the snow banks almost as tall as me, it's hard to throw the snow that high up! This morning school was called two hours late and eventually closed . The girl's christmas program was scheduled for today so it was a bummer that it had to be rescheduled to next week. The girls were excited and anxious! SO we had a party instead. Some of our crazy, brave friends drove to our house for coffee and bagels and then stayed for pizza! We had 11 kids and 4 moms! Quite the little zoo we had! It actually was nice to sit for a change and not have to hurry out the door or run an errand. I'll post pictures of our house and all the snow hopefully tomorrow. It's pretty amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment