Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Consumed

I feel like we've been consumed by our house & activities in the last few weeks.  Barely holding things together.  One step forward, 3 back...you get the picture.  I realized that I haven't even posted Easter on the blog.  I am so far behind.  There's been progression on the house which is good but living in a disorganized mess is bad.  I'm getting very antsy.  But I know I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and will absolutely love the spaces when we're finished.  Gotta keep it in perspective I guess. :)  So...I did leave off at Easter.  I don't have any pictures because I forgot to put the memory card in the camera, BUT I did have it charged this time.  So about 50-60 pictures are on Brian's phone that we'll have to figure out how to upload. :)  Sooo.....


Let's talk about Miss Natalie who turned 3 years old on Monday!  Oh how we love that little one!  She's been waiting and waiting for her bertday-(uhhh May seven-is how she tells people)  It wasn't until she saw birthday presents did she realize that it was in fact May 7 and that it was her day!  We started off her day by getting her a donut at the grocery store and she also picked out princess cupcakes for her bday cake since I have no oven to bake one in.  Then we picked up Levi at the mall and went to Scheels to see Amy, ride the escalator and get a piece of fudge.  After that we played at the inside play area at the mall and then met Heather and Amy at the food court for pizza and schwarma's.  Then I took Levi and Natalie on the carousel.  Those two have energy!! Afterward we went to Party City to get Natalie's bday balloons and a small treat.  Have you ever been in a store full of candy and lots of things to touch with two energetic/non-focused kids?  Of course you have!  As they were enjoying their suckers on the way home, I enjoyed a quiet peaceful moment. :)  Usually we let the kids pick their favorite restaurant to go to but since Natalie and Caitlin's bdays are so close and the fact that we had coupons, we decided to wait until later in the week to go to our favorite pizza place Dino's.  So I let Natalie pick today to go to McDonalds with a few of her buddies.  I'm sure we'll have a blast. ;)  Natalie loves noodles so I managed to make noodles-3 different kinds in the electric skillet (the kids thought I had planned that but really I had 3 half emptied boxes of pasta) and a rotisserie chicken and microwaved steamed green beans.  Sounds good huh? ;)  All in all she really did have a great birthday.  We're so blessed to have her and so glad that Gods plan for us worked and ours (mine) didn't.  We can't imagine our lives without #4.  Natalie is spunky, sassy and sweet in a small little body.  Wants to do whatever her older sisters do, talk like they talk, walk and play like they do.  She makes all of us laugh with her funny expressions and mannerisms.  Love, love, love her!





No comments:

Post a Comment