Saturday, February 2, 2013
Poop
Not the most appropriate title for this post but it is what it is. Natalie is our joker of the family. She is quirky and she says the funniest things, sometimes, joined with a funny facial expression of some sort. Well the other day she was in the bathroom doing her job. She has a system...2 books, the stool under her feet and the door has to be closed. Oh and she gets naked. After completing her job, she yells to me "momma, I'm done...come wipe my butt". So I cheerfully head to the bathroom-with just a little eye roll. Thinking to myself, she's almost 4, when will she wipe her own butt? Anyway. I get to the bathroom, wipe her butt and while I'm flushing and washing she's busy getting her clothes on. But still naked, she says to me. "I had a hard poopie" and I said "oh, that's not good" and she says "I had to slap my butt like this (which she demonstrates) and then I wiggled (which again she demonstrates...still naked) and the poopie fell out!!" I said laughing hysterically and in amazment "That's great Natalie!! That worked huh?" and she says "yup!" and on we went with our day! :) Good stuff....this is what I love about being a stay-at-home mom. You never miss the good stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment