Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lauren's ONE month

One Month 3/28/13
What a sweet, sweet baby girl she is.  It's always fun to see a baby start to interact with their smiling.  With all the love she receives from her sisters, it would be hard not to smile about that!  We're getting used to getting up multiple times during the night, however she did go one week with only getting up once during the night.  But all who are parents know that it's a short lived occurance, at least this early on.  The one thing that I've noticed is that it takes us at least double the normal time to get ready to go somewhere.  I'm sure we'll get that time down eventually when we find our "new" rhythm.  It's nice to have all the helpers, holding Lauren, giving me a break while I make dinner or clean up a bit around the house.  Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be blessed with 5 daughters...oh how good God is to me.  I can't imagine life without this new little bundle.  She is a sweet sweet gift from above.



No comments:

Post a Comment