Where did the summer go? I feel as though it just flew by so quickly. So here we are the first day of school....ugh....sad...happy...anxious....excited...so many emotions for all of us! It was a successful first day!
Caitlin..oh goodness, 7th grade already! Seems like yesterday we were dropping her off at her first day of kindergarten. This year has a lot of big changes for Caitlin. A new school-middle/high school, WAY bigger than John Ireland. A schedule that brings her to different teachers and different rooms all day long. Extra Curricular's-Tennis is the sport she's chosen for Fall and she's been improving each day. Seems like she grew up overnight and I'm not kidding when I say that.
Emily-5th grade!!
She's got a new teacher and new principle this year. She also gets to go to different teachers and rooms for Science and Social. And the biggest news, she is Vice President of Student Council which means next year she's the President! She is super excited for this! Emily will be in band and children's choir this year. It should be a fun year!
This will be an exciting year for her! She will receive 2 sacraments! I know that she is looking forward to receiving Holy Eucharist in the spring. Mrs. Johnson will do a fantastic job getting the kids ready for this big day. She will also start taking piano lessons this fall. She's definitely growing up on us! Seems like yesterday my coffee buddy and I were just hanging out!
Natalie is our Preschooler at Little Lambs. She is super excited to learn her letters better and play with her friends. She gets to go three days a week this year which is nice for her and for me. :) Can't believe that she is one year away from kindergarten!
No comments:
Post a Comment