It's so exciting to hear the girls come downstairs in the morning, loudly whispering what they think they may have gotten from Santa. Little squeals of excitement is always fun to hear. The hard part is waiting for everyone to wake up, mainly Lauren, Brian and I. But while they wait they do go peek in their stockings.
Lauren was happy to get her Kitty Piano
All Natalie wanted was the Friends Lego Mall-Super excited!!
Rachel figured it out right away...she's such a little stinker! She got an electric scooter which I didn't get a picture of out of the box.
More Legos for this eager builder! Super pumped to build it all on her own. Didn't have to share this one!
And if you didn't hear Caitlin's screams of pure Joy when she opened up her new iPhone I'm surprised! This is all she talked about all year long....So what comes with her phone is also new responsibility. :) And more chores to pay for her portion of the bill :)
All that remains....paper everywhere!
Afternoon fun....Natalie said Caitlin could help her build Legos
Emily has a long way to go!!
Rachel helping me with my present. I also got a Lego set...Super fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment