Monday, March 30, 2015

Good Times

Ok...not starting off 2015 so well with journal entries.  Life happens and I have priorities.  But before I forget all we've done in the past few months I better do a little catch up.

So here we go with the rest of January...

My Mom's group friends.  These ladies are awesome and I'm so blessed to have them in my life.  We laugh, we cry, we pray, we tease, we complain, we lift up, we support, we are all going thru life raising kids together.  It's always nice to know someone's got your back.  Not all the ladies are present here in this picture and not all my friends who are equally awesome are a part of this group, but you get the picture.  Blessed...Totally blessed.  Love them!
Lauren also gets to hang out with her friends
Here she is with Caleb.  Her other friends were either hanging on their mom or playing toys somewhere :)

Girls girls girls!!!!
My best friend growing up, Gina and her husband Steve, Brian's college friend, invited us to their house along with our other college friends Heather and Doug for a get together-good food and good conversation.  A good night to catch up with one another and watch our girls reconnect and have a good time together.  Between all of us this is our brood of girls...NO BOYS...11 girls! :)  They are all so sweet!  It was such a fun night!  We always wonder why we don't do this more often...busy schedules perhaps? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment