Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Activity

At the beginning of August Brian and I got away with Tony & Mary and Jeff & Heather and went to a Twins game!  It was alot of fun and we had some pretty good seats and they won in a nail biter!  Caitlin, Emily and I helped with our church's Vacation Bible School while Rachel and Natalie participated.  We all had a blast and were all pretty exhausted after the 5 nights.  We can't wait to do it again next year!  We also got some green stuff layed down in our yard!  GRASS!!  I was so happy I almost cried!  It seems like forever since we've had the green stuff.  Emily and I got away for an overnighter to the cities to do a little school shopping and hang out together and talk about expectations, goals, fears and excitement in regards to 7th grade.  It was so much fun to hang out with her!  I'm really glad we started these traditions even though sometimes it's hard to keep up with all of them!  And now we are enjoying our week away at KeeNeeMooSha where it is raining and the girls are watching a movie, Brian's out fishing and I don't feel guilty at all getting this blog updated finally!  I'm also working on our scrapbook from our Alabama trip among other albums I would love to finish up. When we arrived on Saturday it was 90 degrees and tomorrows forcasted high will be 58 degrees..brrrrrr!  Luckily we came up early and got a lot of tubing in and Caitlin, Emily and Rachel all water skiied, and Natalie and Lauren caught the big fish so far

























.  The girls found their friends and picked up where they left off  last summer.  Brian did end up taking Caitlin and Emily back to St. Peter Sunday night and came back this afternoon.  Emily had golf, tennis and 7th grade jumpstart while Caitlin had tennis and wanted to prove that she's ready to play top JV this year.  It wasn't fun not having them here but all is well now that we're all one big happy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment