Monday, September 28, 2015

Another Double Digit Salfer

Happy 10th Birthday Rachel!!!!  She's made it to the double digit club!  I know that I say this with alot of posts but I can't believe how fast times flies.  We've been reminiscing all the girls birth stories lately and I remember Rachel's like it was yesterday.  I had gone in for a check and I was 3 days overdue and I was in tears.  I was done.  So my doctor, who I love, asked me what I was doing the next day, which I said "nothing, why?" and he replies "you're going to have a baby!"  He had scheduled to induce me.  How nice!  I was so excited!  So the next morning we head to the hospital and I get induced around 8am and by 1pm I get to meet my beautiful baby girl!  And I'm not being biased when I say this but Rachel was really a beautiful baby!


We celebrated this beauty's birthday the Friday before her actual birthday,  She invited her 4th grade girl classmates and the 6th grade girls.  They came over after school, played capture the flag visited, giggled, had pizza and caramel apples and of course birthday cake.  This years theme for Rachel was Mine Craft, which I really knew nothing about.  So Rachel created a board on Pinterest and pinned everything she liked.  It was really fun!  And she really liked the cake, so that made me happy!  Then on her actual birthday she chose Buffalo Wild Wings to eat at for dinner.  She also enjoyed the new lego sets she got as gifts and has already completed them all!














No comments:

Post a Comment