
Happy 3 year Birthday Lauren! this spunky little kid is so much fun to be around. She's got lots of humor, love and sass all wrapped up in a tiny little body. She is a very stubborn and persistent child. I can't believe how often I argue with her or tell her "no" when shes asked me for something a million times! Reverse psychology is not working with this one. It's one of the many things I love about being a parent-every kid is different and parenting strategies are always getting tweaked. Lauren really is the epitome of JOY in our house however. We are constantly laughing at this kid with her whit and cuteness. And those beautiful big blue eyes melt our hearts! She is also still singing or talking ALL the time which makes Brian and I smile.
Birthday Donut, Balloons and Flowers!
Birthday Meal at the Mall and Carousel Ride!
Birthday party with Grandparents and Godparents
Minnie-Mouse!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment