Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January 2018

Well, I think I pretty much came to the conclusion that I will never catch up where I left off on this blog.  It was meant for me to track all that was happening with the family so that one day when I had a bunch of time I could make a scrapbook.  Well that too is WAY behind and I'm hoping that I haven't completely forgot all that we did and the memories we made.  Hopefully the pictures that I did take will jog my memory when I need to remember.  So I am moving forward with 2018 and going to try and keep current and in my "spare" time will go back and add in the prior years photos and posts.  For crying out loud I have a 6th child with hardly any posts!   Oh dear.......she's so deprived. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment