Sunday, January 6, 2019

Sweet 16 for Emily Rae

We didn't get to celebrate Emily's bday in the morning with donuts due to her commitment to weight lifting at school at 6:15am!!!  I don't' think I'd be doing that on my bday, but she seems to enjoy it and I applaud her motivation.  We decided as a family to celebrate family birthday's we (I) would make the persons favorite meal and their choice of birthday dessert.  Emily gave me two ideas for her bday cakes and had me choose which one and surprise her.  Ichose to make her the layered crepe cake.  It was well worth the 3 hours it took to make and assemble!  Brian wowed with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and the girls decorated and made a bday sign.  Emily got to spend the day with her friends at school, which doesn't always happen given her birth date.  She came home with some really nice, thoughtful gifts from her friends.  Now that she's 16 she is anxiously awaiting to take her drivers road test.  Hoping that goes well and she passes!  







No comments:

Post a Comment