Ok-finally I got the last post uploaded with pictures. I tried 3 times yesterday and it never went thru, so today I am very pleased it is done!
Some updates on the kids:
Caitlin is getting busier and busier with 3rd grade. It's been quite the ordeal getting "organized" and not losing focus on what needs to get done everyday. I feel bad that the minute she gets home her school day continues until supper time. She has to record reading time, piano time, study for spelling each week, work on outlines, paragraph structure and math timings. It wouldn't be too bad but she is very easily distracted by shiny objects!!!!!! (TV) She also decided that she'd like to participate in the Science Fair. It is optional for her this year but she wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. Oh boy...just another thing!
Emily isn't quite as busy but she is one that doesn't like to sit down to do homework. For the time she complains about doing it she could've had it done 10 times! The minute she gets home she wants to play with Natalie and Rachel. I don't blame her but man, just a little cooperation would be nice! She does help a great deal with Natalie and tries to keep the peace between Caitlin and Rachel. That itself is a full time job!
Rachel luckily doesn't have homework! Yippee!! She does still enjoy preschool which is good since she still has another year of it! Every Thursday two other moms and I take turns taking the kids after school so every once in a while it's just Natalie and I. Rachel loves to play with her friends but sometimes come Thursday everyone is just a little tired and there tends to be times where everyone just doesn't get along. Hmmmm...not quite done with naps perhaps!?
Natalie is getting into EVERYTHING! That child wears me out! For some reason she seems to find all the little dust bunnies, paper, old food, etc. on the floor and wants to eat it. This is making me upset because now I really have to make sure the floors are clean and I'm just not doing a very good job at it right now! She will be 9mo next week already and I don't know where the time went. She is pulling herself up by the couch or toybox and walking around them. She is cutting her bottom two teeth right now and she's not showing us her cheerful self, instead she is a bit crabby. Hmm... I suppose we'll give her a break. Still haven't figured out why she wants to play at 2am though. :)
Brian is still busy at work I think. Sometimes its not until the end of the week I find out what he's been doing. Very rarely does he get the "happy" Mandy-she only pokes her head out mid morning. Crabby-tired Mandy is who he gets to come home to every night. He still keeps coming home though so she must not be too bad! :)
I think you all know what I'm doing....sitting on the couch, eating bon-bons and watching Oprah, right??!! :)
Have a good day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment