It is really hard for me to think that a whole year has gone by and baby Natalie is one year old! Where does the time go? I feel abundantly blessed to have been wrong about being "done" having kids. Both Brian and I can't imagine our lives with out Natalie! The girls simply adore her and Natalie always has a bright smile for her sisters! Even though our house may be crazy with alot of emotion I can't imagine having it any other way! I think about how much fun they are all going to have when they're in their 20's. Hopefully I'll be invited to hang out with them!!
Natalie is 19lbs. and about 27" and has yet to cut her first tooth! She is a petite little girl but is big in personality. She's walking and babbling and has a cute little squeal when she's excited. She loves bagels from Panera, bananas and chocolate chip cookies. She loves to play with remotes, cell phones and home phones.
Happy Birthday Natalie!!! We love you! Mom, Dad, Caitlin, Emily and Rachel
Natalie is 19lbs. and about 27" and has yet to cut her first tooth! She is a petite little girl but is big in personality. She's walking and babbling and has a cute little squeal when she's excited. She loves bagels from Panera, bananas and chocolate chip cookies. She loves to play with remotes, cell phones and home phones.
Happy Birthday Natalie!!! We love you! Mom, Dad, Caitlin, Emily and Rachel
Happy Belated Birthday sweet girl! Hope you had fun! Hope to see you soon! Love, The Bieringers!
ReplyDeleteYou are so right that Natalie's looks are a combination of all the girls!! I finally see it in her birthday pictures :)
ReplyDelete