Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of Summer Vacation Fun

As a tradition, at the end of the summer right before school starts Brian takes whoever is old enough, tall enough and brave enough for a fun filled day at Valleyfair. Rachel is a bit too young and short yet for the rides that her crazy sisters and dad like to ride so she was lucky (?) to spend a day home with Natalie and I. I'd like to say we had just as much fun but that probably wasn't the case! Rachel and I did get to enjoy watching a movie together after Natalie went to bed. It was nice to just hang with her! Caitlin, Emily and Brian left at 8:30 a.m. and didn't get home until 9:20 p.m. They rode over 35 rides, got to have Dad to themselves, acted crazy I'm sure and had a super super fun time! Everyone's favorite ride was Renegade (a coaster) They also like Wild Thing (coaster)

Caitlin and Brian got to hang out with each other another night this past week and went to a Twins game with all the alter servers from mass. The Twins didn't win but the kids still had a fun time. It was Brian and Caitlin's first trip to the new stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment