Sunday, August 7, 2011
Girls Weekend
The girls and I headed to my friend Gina's house on Friday night to spend the night with her and her 3 girls, Sydney, Tess and Gabby while her husband Steve came to our house to help Brian with the house addition. First the girls and I went to the MOA to celebrate Emily and Caitlin's academic all-star achievement. Kids from participating MN schools nominated students as academic all-stars. They held ceremonies throughout the day at the MOA. The kids were also given discounted tickets to Nickelodeon Universe and other retailers. There were quite a few students from John Ireland who were nominated!

We went to their program, played at Lego Land, went to the American Girl store and then headed to Gina's. Brian had met us for the program and had ice cream with us before he left. There were so many people at the mall and it was a little overwhelming to be in charge of not losing 4 kids! I was so relieved when we left!!
It was so much fun to be able to visit with Gina while our girls played together so nicely. 
In the morning, Gina took us to the Patisserie near their house. Such a cute place with lots of yummy treats. Gina and I with our SEVEN girls in tow. I'm sure we looked like a circus but the girls did very well and we didn't sweat too much! Thank you Gina for sharing your home with us and letting your husband help mine. Love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had a ball! Thank you! Love you all lots!
ReplyDelete