Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Rewind- Part 3 Cookies/Ornaments/Friends

Caitlin, Emily, Natalie and I were baking queens right before Christmas. We made 4 kinds of cookies, granola, and English Muffin bread (which didn't turn out). Rachel had woke up that morning not feeling well so she laid on the couch in the other room while we were hard at work. By noon she was up wondering when she could help. After rest in the afternoon she did help with a batch. The girls are really getting good at this cookie thing and while I was getting them ingredients and cleaning up their work spaces they were mixing and rolling and Natalie helped a lot by taking wrappers off the kisses. She only ate a few is what I was told!





After Christmas cookies we made star ornaments. Hot glue, regular glue, sequins and jewels. They turned out pretty cute!



That evening our friends the Yost's came for pizza. Lydia is our god daughter and she got to open up a present and she made us a pretty ornament.
Natalie (2) Emily (8) Dominic (1 mo) Lydia (3) Rachel (6) Eli (almost 2) Caitlin (old)

No comments:

Post a Comment