
It's that time of year again! Apples! We had so much fun last year at this cute little apple orchard we just had to go back again. It's called Montgomery Orchard. They are small and there's never a crowd to battle. They have lots of apple items to purchase, a apple cider press presentation and a themed corn maze. Every year they have a new theme, this year being all about the Beattles. On the maze there are 10 questions to answer and when you're thru you bring back your answers to possibly win a corn maze patch. Exciting, I know! Well, we didn't get the patch this year. I guess Brian and I are just too young to know anything about the Beattles. :) It's actually a lot tougher than you think and we didn't cheat using Brian's phone. The kids had a great time, we had a great time and can't wait to go back next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment