Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Big Bomb

I can't believe I forgot to post one of thee most important posts ever....The Big Bomb that went off at our house this summer.  Did I peak your interest?  Well, most of you who read our blog already know the news. Duh, duh, Daaaaaaa.....Baby #5 is on the way!  I won't get into details, but I thought it may have been immaculate conception!  We told the girls when we went on our summer vacation to the cabin and they didn't believe us and it took about 10 minutes to convince them that we were in fact NOT lying! :)  We told our family when we got back and everyone's reaction was shock, but obviously in a good positive way which I was really not expecting.  I was in fact expecting a lot of ridicule, but I'm glad my family proved me wrong.  We are excited and crazy.  I'm not sure what this circus will look like come the end of February/beginning of March when he/she arrives, but I know we'll make it through!  All you need is Love, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment