Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Is she really 11 years old??

I know I say this every time one of the kids has a birthday but I really can't believe how quickly time passes.
 Emily turned 11 years old on January 2nd.  She invited a couple friends to join us for the "Frozen" movie and lunch at Pizza Hut.  Mia and Ella also stayed overnight and were up until 1:30am!!  Crazy girls!  We also had a party scheduled for the weekend with grandparents/godparents but with this crazy MN weather we postponed until later in January.  It was way too cold for anyone to be out driving around.  We ended up having two extra days off for christmas vacation due to the cold temps and windchills.  We were all going stir crazy towards the end and even the girls wanted to go back to school.  


1-12-14 
We were finally able to celebrate Emily's birthday again.  Grandpa & Grandma Salfer and Grandma and Grandpa Tom joined us this year.  For fun, we went bowling in the afternoon.  We all had a good time!



Watch out Emily!!  Trouble is right behind you!!!  Grandpa Tom LOVES to sit next to Emily at a meal and bother her.  This time Emily thought she was prepared...but just when you least expect, he strikes!  






I

No comments:

Post a Comment