Lauren Mary
I admit I am WAY behind in updating this beauty's achievements. Where do I start with Miss Lauren? Well, she's cute! I could just leave the update at that! Oh she is truely a joy to our family. Each one of us loves her sooooo much and she knows she gets lots of attention and she likes it! I think when I last left off Lauren was crawling, sitting up, still not sleeping thru the night, no teeth, little in stature, etc... Not a whole lot has changed. She is SO close to walking, but instead of using her feet she uses her knees to "walk" around. And when she gets tired of that she chooses to crawl, where she knows she can get somewhere fast. She says mama, daddy, poo (poop) and babbles...no real words. She knows that a puppy says "haa haa" (panting sound) she knows how to give "love" (wet smooches) She loves to play with our hair when we hold her. She loves the buttons on the t.v. She loves to play with the plastic containers in the kitchen. She loves to "play" piano and sing with the girls. She is not sleeping thru the night but she is a consistant napper. She LOVES to "swim" in the tub and blow bubbles, until she swallows a bunch of water. She loves to eat real people food not baby food. She still has no teeth but there is one coming! She crawls up the steps with no assistance and she's only fallen once down them. :) She is a sweet sweet girl who is loved loved loved.
 |
9 months
|
 |
| 7 months |
 |
| 8 months |
 |
10 months
|
 |
| 10 months |
 |
| 11 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment