Just a week behind, but the girls' first day of school was last Tuesday and they had a great first day and first week. Caitlin, our grown up 4th grader, Emily, our eager 2nd grader, and Rachel our excited preschooler all were up and at 'em early with anticipation. We didn't get outside pictures of them this year because it was very windy and cool. They had picked out a shorts outfit for the first day but had to find some warmer clothes instead. Rachel's first day was Wednesday and it was much nicer but still cooler. Good thing I had some fall clothes ready for them! The girls are still doing great getting up early but I'm sure as soon as it's darker and colder in the morning it will be hard to wake them and myself as well! It's so nice to get back into the swing of things and it has become a much quieter house during the day. Ahhhhh..... :)
soooooo cute! I can't believe you have a 4th grader! Let's get together soon!
ReplyDelete