I realize that I'm totally dropping the ball on updates on Natalie. Must be because she is the 4th kid and we neglect her! Ha! Not hardly! :) She is such a funny little kid and showing many sides to her personality. She's very stubborn believe it or not or maybe just persistant. I tend to think this is a blonde thing that runs in our family. I told myself that this one will NOT have pop or coffee as a toddler. We all know how lively Rachel is and I blame it on the caffine! I know, its my fault. We all just enjoy Natalie so much! She has the cutest little smile, showing her 4 teeth. Yes she only has 4....not sure how she manages to chew but she does somehow. She cracks us all up when she dances. If I think of it I'll video her-it's a hoot! She LOVES her boy friends, Levi, Luke and Kael. She must just bored with us girls. :) She loves to play on steps. WHY????? She loves to escape outside as soon as someone opens the door. She wants to speak so badly. Why don't the words just come out, she must think? She still loves her Nuks-doesn't matter which one. She has about 4 floating around and sometimes she'll find one and take out the one she'd been sucking just to get a taste of the new one. Maybe it had remnants of chocolate or go-gurt??! Such an adorable little girl!!! Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment