Monday, September 27, 2010

Rachel is 5!



5 years ago today this little firecracker arrived and we are so blessed to have her in our family. Rachel is one spunky little kid. I know sometimes I blame it on the mochas and pop that I let her drink but really it's just who she is and we love her personality! It's good parent training for Brian and I. Just when we think we've got something maybe figured out with her she proves us wrong. It's all good! Today Rachel had her friends, Luke, Kael, Nathan, Cole and Elli over for her "kid" party. She didn't invite any of her "girl" friends from school just some of the boys and Kael's little sis, Elli. They had a great time (noisy though) playing and eating pizza and cake. In the evening we went to Rachel's choice of restaurants, Culvers, for her birthday dinner. After eating a yummy dinner we went back to St. Peter to check out all the flooding. She had a great day and was smiling ear to ear all day long! Happy Birthday pee-popper!

No comments:

Post a Comment