Emily is 8 years old today! Yipee!!!! I can't hardly believe it was 8 short years ago that this dark haired beauty came into our lives. Brian and I were just discussing how Caitlin was Natalie's age now (19 mo)when we brought Emily home to meet her. She was just a babe herself! Emily is the most kind, compassionate young lady that I know. She is the one that everyone in our house wants to play with. Emily loves Legos, writing stories, creating art work, playing with her sisters and friends and helping around the house-most of the time without complaining. She hardly ever finds herself in "time-out" unlike her other sisters. Wishing you Emily, God's blessings on you this year and all the years to come. We LOVE you Em!!!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Happy Birthday Dear Emily!
Emily is 8 years old today! Yipee!!!! I can't hardly believe it was 8 short years ago that this dark haired beauty came into our lives. Brian and I were just discussing how Caitlin was Natalie's age now (19 mo)when we brought Emily home to meet her. She was just a babe herself! Emily is the most kind, compassionate young lady that I know. She is the one that everyone in our house wants to play with. Emily loves Legos, writing stories, creating art work, playing with her sisters and friends and helping around the house-most of the time without complaining. She hardly ever finds herself in "time-out" unlike her other sisters. Wishing you Emily, God's blessings on you this year and all the years to come. We LOVE you Em!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment