I honestly didn't think it's been a month since my last post but apparantly it has been. I don't even know if I can think back that far to figure out what we've done and where we've been! I will do my best though...
Ok... Here's a funny little clip of our children putting on a show for us. It's about Zacheus-you know-the wee little man? Rachel had learned about him at school and this is the girls' rendition of the song. The funniest part is when Rachel gets bopped at the end. They may have been hopped up on sugar-you have been warned.. :) So proud...so proud.
April 20th:
Emily and her 2nd grade class are preparing for 1st Communion and one of the things they do is perform the Sedar Meal-Jesus breaking bread with his disciples. Emily was one of the "twelve". They did a great job.
No comments:
Post a Comment