Friday, May 6, 2011
May Day
May 1st- Happy Birthday Me! This year my birthday had to wait just a bit because we were celebrating a big day for Emily, her 1st Communion. We had a houseful of family and it was very fun but I have to admit a bit stressful the days leading up to it. But back to my birthday... The girls and Brian gave me a 60 minute massage and pedicure, which I'm looking forward to both!! Brian and Natalie took me to the food coop for coffee and a yummy caramel roll on Monday morning. And my friend Jen took me out to eat to Number 4 restaurant in Mankato where we had the most awesome dessert. My cousin Kris and I were able to catch up and have lunch together to celebrate both of our birthdays. I always thought it was cool that we were the same age for one day. Her b-day is on the 2nd and she's a year older than me. Brian teases me and says I don't just have a birth DAY I have a birth WEEK! :) thanks everyone for the birthday cards and gifts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment